TOPIC: Email Marketing
- Deal Themes
Email marketing allows your business to keep in touch with its customers by using a channel they use every day. It's one of the most economical and effective methods of promotion in the modern world.
Emails Work; Here’s ProofPosted by Mark Hess
How do you promote and market your business? You want something dependable and low cost. One of the most economical and effective methods in the modern world is email marketing. If you tried it before with lack luster results, try it again with today’s proven methods.
Email marketing allows your business to keep in touch with your customers and gain new ones by using a channel they already access on a daily basis. Budgets for email marketing is expected to rise to $2 billion dollars by 2014. That kind of investment only comes to methods that work. You can’t afford to sit by idly while your competitors take advantage and grab your potential customers through the use of this essential marketing platform.
Email marketing is the act of directly marketing a commercial message to the targeted customers through emailing. Marketing messages, requesting business or soliciting sales are sent to people who are either on a cold list, which generally refers to a purchased list of potential customers not necessarily aware of you or your business, or a warm/hot list, which is a list containing current or previous subscribers and customers; or people who have ‘opted-in’ to receiving offers like yours.
Email Marketing In a Nutshell:
Unlike Any Other: Unlike many other mediums of marketing you might use, email marketing’s return on investment (ROI) can easily be measured fast, making it more valuable and necessary for your business to consider utilizing or improving on. Campaigns that are carefully tested and improved means your ROI can be steadily raised.
Global and Mobile Access Is Within Reach: You can reach the billions of people that access their email everyday all over the world, and since email marketing has no geographic limit regarding its recipients, it’s a vital, low cost promotional method for international services and products. And since your emails can be accessed anywhere such as at home or work on a desktop or laptop computers, or on the go on mobile devices, viewing your promotional materials has less limits then other marketing efforts.
Higher Customer Acquisition Rates and Increased Profits:
- It’s affordable: this form of marketing can fit your budget, or any business’ budget and be ramped up as results become clear.
- Customizable: You can send different groups of customers different messages, depending on what suits their wants, needs and/or desires best.
- Different versions are easily tested: You start with multi-variable/ A-B testing, so you fine tune your results and don’t waste money.
- Results are seen quickly: You’ll see the benefits significantly faster than snail mail, print advertising, and other marketing forms.
- Research-ability: Your customers or potential customers can research what they’re being sent immediately (on your website) to make more informed decisions; and give you another chance to make a sale.
- Links Extend Messaging: You can add external resources such as videos, infographics or webinars in the your email messages to add value and encourage sales.
- Create Bonds: You can help build a customer relationship by increasing brand awareness and trust. Since email marketing can start small and scale up, you have no good excuse not to take advantage of this profit producing marketing channel.
If you’ve tried it before and weren’t impressed, it’s because you weren’t doing it right. All it takes is a good list, a good message and a plan; it’s not super-easy but there is plenty of information out there for you on what works, and there are plenty of great companies waiting to help you guide your email marketing campaign to higher customer acquisition rates and increased profits.
Try one of the top quality, tested, highly rated deals listed on the next tab and start benefiting from what your competitors already know: email marketing works!
Mark Hess is a marketer and small business expert as well as an award winning illustrator, painter, graphic designer, entrepreneur and co-founder of BizSaves; with a passion for online marketing and small business success.
More Great ArticlesForbes: How A Fortune 1000 Brand Uses Email To Stay Engaged Mashable: How to Increase Your Social Media Following via Email Forbes: Optify Announces New Email Solution for Inbound Marketing
Vendor Sign In Welcome Back
Forgot your password? Please enter your email address