- Deal Themes
Software, Sales, Marketing, Social Media, etc.Posted by Alec Hess
Get the most out of the programs you and your staff use everyday: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, WordPress, etc. Learn to market and promote your business like the big corporations do.
Discover the secrets to making Social Media expand and grow your customers. Almost any business related subject you can imagine can be learned through online video classes.
Harvard professors, successful business entrepreneurs and experts in every field are now offering there experience and insight into fields that can benefit your business via video.
Learn at Your Own PaceUsing video classes to master new techniques and get the most out of your software means you create the schedule; you determine how fast you learn. And the learning can be done at the office, at home or on vacation or while traveling, so it can be fit into any busy schedule. This is the perfect way to learn for most people. No boring traveling to classes; no long drawn out explanations for other people when you want to move ahead; and no huge expenses.
Very Cost EffectiveThe cost of video classes today has come down dramatically compared to the last several years, as more competition and more product has come into the marketplace, so you save big while expanding the expertise of you and your employees. Most service providers offer free trials of the first few classes so you can judge whether or not the material is right for you, so there’s never anything to lose!
Short List of What’s Available:
- An Entrepreneurs Checklist - Steve Blank
- How to Make a Top Selling iPhone App - FREE
- Foundation of Business Strategies
- Product Development at Facebook – Mark Zuckerburg
- Excel Training – Master the Hidden Secrets
- Learn Html and CSS in 30 Minutes - FREE
- SEO Tricks & Tips
- Operations Management – Professor Gad Allon
- The Lean Startup – Eric Ries
- YouTube Marketing - FREE
- Social Media – Dan Martell
- Accounting 101 Principles Explained
- Online Marketing for Small Business – Casey Cheshire
- Creating Responsive Web Design - FREE
- Startup Hiring
- How to Build a Successful Company – Steven Burrill
- Make Meaning in Your Company – Guy Kawasaki
- Quickbooks Training Tutorial
- Video Bloggin 101
- Best Marketing Strategies
- Copywriting – Len Smith
- How to Prototype Web and Mobile Apps - FREE
And there are literally thousands more great video training tutorials available to take your business to the next level. What are you waiting for? Why are you waiting? You can leverage the power of these offerings from anywhere, at any time.
The next two tabs offer the best, most trusted vendors out there; and the most amazing deals on the Internet so you can try classes for free or at steeply reduced costs.
Why not make your workforce better than it was yesterday?