- Deal Themes
Obtaining a Highly Effective Website At Low CostPosted by Alec Hess
Your company website can be just a glorified business card where you can show a bit of what you do, list your phone number, hours or address; OR it can be a magnet for new business; a way to satisfy existing customers; promote your brand and it's advantages over the competition and build trust and loyalty.
Here's the situation:
Your Goal: A professional, profit generating business website for your company ready for worldwide traffic.
Your Problem: You have a great product - but no one knows about it. You have some great ideas for a website, but don’t know where to start. Now is the time for all your information and greatness to live online.
Your Solution: We have assembled some great deals with trusted vendors who will use cutting edge methods to get your website built for minimal cost and effort.
We have assembled some great vendors to help you reach your goal:
::A Great Business Website::
Some of the steps below you may not need. Pick and choose the best solutions for your company.
1. First you need a DOMAIN NAME. Keep it simple and as close to your actual company name as possible. An address ending in".com" is the most usual and desirable first choice as most recognized businesses use this suffix. You may have to add something to your name if it's already taken; a town name for example: MyBizCleveland.com; or "online": My BizOnline.com, but get a good name and consider buying all names close to that spelling in case people misspell it.
Buy a Domain Name (Your URL):
GoDaddy.com > SEE THE DEAL
HostGator > SEE THE DEAL
2. Next you want really good WEBSITE HOSTING. This is where your site will live and this is where anyone viewing your site is getting it from. Don't be fooled by low cost come-ons from some hosting providers, it does make a difference where your site is hosted.
3. You need great DESIGN WORK. Great design relating to websites, logos, business cards etc. is essential if you want people to feel respect, trust and love for you and your company. Don't skimp when it comes to how your business is presented to the world; an attractive appearance is a must!
Hire a great designer:
99 Designs > SEE THE DEAL (Host a design contest for logo or website design)
4. Build Your Website: Building, or developing a great website is not as easy as some might have you think. Your's should be built using the most current best practices to include good SEO structure, user friendly and expected interfaces, attractive design and mobile capabilities, latest understanding of what people want and need, etc. Without a good implementation of your website design, you risk losing customers or turning off potential customers.
Develop Your Site:
5. Get Some Developer Support: Whether you want to try it yourself or hire out every aspect of creating your company's website, you undoubtedly will need some specialized help in certain areas. The best way to get expert help at reasonable cost is to hire your expert on a project basis.
Find Project Experts:
Don't let competitors get a leg up on you. Take your website seriously, and it will reward you for years to come. Why do you think all the big companies spend so much effort on their websites? Because good websites bring in customers!
Please write me and let me know.